Below is a recipe I LOVE for gluten-free and easy-to-make Granola. Some granola recipes are so complicated, and I never have enough time to get around to making them. This one is easy, moron-proof, does not take a lot of time, is gluten-free, healthy and delicious. I highly recommend it! You can use granola as a snack or even as your breakfast with a little milk. But really, you can eat granola whenever you want to.
- 2 cups large flake gluten-free Oats
- 4 tbsp chunky peanut butter (natural)
- 4 tbsp gluten-free maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix together the oats and cinnamon
- In an another saucepan on medium low heat, mix peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract
- Stir the peanut butter mixture into the oats and mix.
- Spread in a single layer on the parchment lined sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Let it cool on the sheet for about 15 minutes for it to firm up
- Store in container
- Write a blog about it. 😉